Yamaha CP88 Stage Piano
Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP88 stage piano boasts authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
Sound is the most important part of any musical instrument. The CP88 stage piano feature a wide range of grand piano, upright piano, electric piano and keyboard sounds for playing any music genre.
The feel of an instrument is how a musician conveys their uniqueness. CP88 features keyboard action designed with knowledge informed by over 100 years of acoustic piano-making to provide piano players with the action they need for maximum expression.
- Natural Wood Graded Hammer keyboard, synthetic ebony and ivory key-tops
- AWM2 tone generator, 128-voice polyphony
- 57 voices, including 10 pianos, 14 EPs, and 33 sub voices (strings, organs, pads, synths, etc.)
- Dedicated effects and effects controls for each section (Piano, E Piano, and Sub)
- Master delay, reverb, and EQ effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Graphical LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- One-to-one UI for direct sound control during stage or studio performance
- 2-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for audio recording/playback and MIDI control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" stereo outputs
- Dual 1/4" aux line inputs
- Includes FC3A piano-style sustain pedal with half-pedalling