Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Shotgun Microphone
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $49.75
This is a neat solution for getting a quality sound recording for your video camera. Great for capturing that live interview. The Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Shotgun Microphone is a professional audio solution for handheld consumer video cameras and larger video cameras alike. The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the MKE 400 onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise. Switchable sensitivity aids in capturing long and short distances, resulting in pristine detailed audio and low noise. Additional features include all metal construction and up to three hours of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery. The MKE 400 offers a simple solution to achieving high quality audio and is well suited for consumer and professional video applications.
• Switchable Sensitivity
The MKE 400 features switchable sensitivity for optimum results when capturing long and short distances.
• Integrated Shockmount
Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
• Efficient Battery Operation
The MKE 400 is powered up to 300 hours on a single AAA alkaline battery.
• Durable All Metal Construction
The all metal construction provides a durable, rugged frame for rigorous professional and consumer operation.
- Transducer Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern Super-cardioid / Lobar
- Frequency Response 40Hz to 20kHz
- 80Hz to 20kHz with windscreen
- Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Maximum Input Sound Level 126dB vol. in - position
- 118dB vol. in + position
- Power Requirements 1.5V AAA Battery (3 hours)
- Output Impedance Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Output Connectors 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini Plug
- Pad None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off None
- Dimensions 5.12 x 0.82 x 2.44" (130 x 21 x 62mm) (LxDxH)
- Weight 2.1 oz (60 g)