Roland FP10 88 Note Digital Piano
Make 4 interest-free payments of $174.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $174.75 with Afterpay
When inspiration strikes, take a seat at the latest model in Roland’s renowned FP piano series; the entry-level FP-10. This affordable digital piano is always ready to play, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard, joined by Roland’s evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones through onboard speakers or headphones. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you’re practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth® connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
Playing piano is all about expression. The FP-10’s PHA-4 Standard keyboard delivers the responsive feel of a fine acoustic piano, with every nuance whether you play hard or soft captured by Roland’s touch-detection technology. With high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in dynamics and tone. The attention to detail continues as you notice a heavier hammer-weight in the low registers and a lighter one in the highs. Touch the white keys and you’ll be convinced by a revolutionary moisture-absorbing material that recreates the natural texture and tactile feel of real ivory – and for expressive pedaling techniques such as half-pedaling, simply connect the optional DP-10 pedal.
You’ll find other instruments in the FP-10’s price band – but none with piano tone in the same league. Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers authentic piano tone that feels expressive and alive, whether you’re a beginner learning core techniques or an experienced player who demands detailed articulation and response. The dynamic piano sound comes flooding into your room via powerful onboard speakers – or through the headphones that let you enjoy playing around the clock.
Bursting with modern digital features, the FP-10 makes your playing sessions fun and productive. You can get creative in any musical genre with onboard sounds including organ, electric pianos and strings. You’ll tighten your timing with the onboard metronome and learn faster with the Twin Piano Mode that lets learner and teacher sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. Plus, with Bluetooth and MIDI connectivity, you can connect with a world of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) and apps ranging from Apple GarageBand to Roland’s Piano Partner 2. (Rhythm function is not available on Piano Partner 2)
You’d prefer a full-size 88-note piano – but don’t have the room for a regular cabinet in your home. The Roland FP-10 is the answer. As the most compact 88-key digital piano in its class, the FP-10’s subtle 1284 x 258mm dimensions (width/depth) let you place this instrument anywhere – and move it easily as your requirements change. For even greater flexibility on the move, use the portable KS-12 keyboard stand – or achieve an authentic piano look and rock-solid setup with the dedicated KSCFP-10 stand.
- Keyboard 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Keyboard Mode Whole Dual Twin Piano
- Pedals Damper (capable of half pedal when optional pedal connected) Optional pedal DP-10 (capable of half pedal)
- Sound Generator SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony 96 voices
- Tones Piano: 4 Tones E.Piano: 2 Tones Other: 9 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (only for piano tones) Always On
- Master Tuning 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose -6–+5 (in semitones)
- Effects Ambience (0–10) Brilliance (-10–+10) Only for Piano Tones: String Resonance (Always On) Damper Resonance (Always On) Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Metronome Tempo Quarter note = 10–500 Beat 0/4, 2/2, 3/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 8/8, 9/8, 12/8 Volume 10 levels
- Bluetooth MIDI Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Internal Songs Listening: 17 songs Tone Demo: 15 songs
- Other Connectors DC In jack USB COMPUTER port: USB Type B Update port: USB Type A Phones jacks (usable as output jack) x 1: Stereo miniature phone type
- Rated Power Output 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- Language English
- Control Volume (with the speaker volume and the headphones volume automatically select function) Other Functions Auto Off Power Supply AC adaptor
- Power Consumption 4 W (3–6 W) 4 W: Average power consumption while piano is played with volume at center position 3 W: Power consumption immediately after power-up; nothing being played 6 W: Rated power consumption
- Accessories Owner's Manual Music Rest AC Adaptor Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor) Pedal switch
- Options (sold separately) Dedicated Stand: KSCFP10 Keyboard Stand: KS-12 Damper Pedal: DP-10 Carrying Bag: CB-88RL, CB-76RL Headphones