Can I return the product I have purchased online or in-store- We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for incorrect choice or change of mind. If you have purchased your item more than 30 days ago then we can unfortunately not return the item. If the item is not working correctly or has a fault then this falls under a warranty return which differs from product to product. If you are not sure give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return or exchange a product from Macron Music online?
Easy! Simply email email@example.com or contact us via phone on 1300 MACRON. You will need to provide the order number, the item details and the date purchased. We will process your request as fast as we can.
Can items bought at in store be returned online, and vice versa?
Once a return approval is granted you can either return an item via post or in store.
- In store returns
- You need to obtain prior approval from Macron Music for a return before returning it to the store. Refunds cannot be released before a return reaches the store.
- Postal returns
- You need to to obtain prior approval from Macron Music to organise a return. An RMA(return merchandise authority) will be issued once approved and we will notify you of the following steps required.
What if my product arrived and was damaged in transit or upon arrival?
Items that are damaged on arrival (DOA) or damaged in transit need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Customers need to contact Macron Music within 7 days of delivery if something is damaged in transit or DOA.
What items are not valid for returns and exchanges?
Any item misused or damaged by the customer is not covered by our return policy. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- Deliberate misuse of the product.
- Using the product for something other than its intended use.
- Having the item repaired or inspected by an unauthorised repairman before a return approval is granted by Macron Music.
- Damaging the product in an accident or fire. Macron Music can not be held responsible for any product once the customer has it in their possession.
What if I made an incorrect choice?
Returns due to incorrect choice require the customer to organise return freight. Customers are responsible all return freight and we recommend that customers use a reputable carrier to ensure the item arrives back with us safely. In most cases we are happy to facilitate return freight through our carriers, the cost of which would be deducted from your refund or store credit. Please note we do not automatically offer monetary refunds and a store credit may be offered if you have incorrectly purchased an item. To return a product to Macron Music that you made an incorrect choice ordering or purchasing , you must ensure that:
- You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt or tax invoice).
- The product is in re-saleable condition.
- The product has not been used or damaged.
- The packaging and any additional paraphernalia like swing tags or manufacturer certificates are in tact and with the instrument.
How is money returned, and how long does it take?
- In Store purchase: Money is returned in the same fashion that you pay for the item. It can take up to three days for us to process a refund once the item has been returned to us. It can take additional time depending on your financial institution
- Credit/Debit Card purchase: If you purchased your products using a credit or debit card, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to the card used to purchase the product. Refunds will generally take between 5 to 7 business days to settle back to the cardholder. If your refund amount has not been received after this time, it is recommended that you contact your card-issuing bank and email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you
- PayPal purchase: If you purchased a Macron Music product using your PayPal account, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to your PayPal account. PayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you used a credit card, PayPal credits your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance. After the refund to credit cards is completed, it can take up to 30 days for it to appear on your statement, depending on your card provider. You can check the status of your refund by logging in to your PayPal account and going to your Transaction History.
- Afterpay purchase: f you purchased your products using Afterpay and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to the Afterpay account used to purchase the item originally. This is done via the Afterpay platform and all moneys will be returned to the associated account as a credit. For any more information regarding Afterpay please contact them directly on 1300 100 729
Something else on your mind?
Contact us anytime via email@example.com or via phone on 1300 MACRON during trading hours.