QSC K.2 Series K12.2 2000 Watt Powered Speaker
From Feb 1 - Mar 31 2019, this K.2 Series speaker comes with a FREE custom fit Tote Bag, ready to protect and serve while your beloved PA sits quietly, waiting and wanting to be turned up, once again, to 11. If you order online, we shall pack it into your delivery and if you visit us in-store, you can take one home with you! THIS DEAL ENDS ON MARCH 31, 2019.
The QSC K.2 Series™ represents the best-in-class loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4-inch TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided.
DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalisation.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilised in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware). 6-Year Warranty: Robust QSC reliability backed by a global 6-Year Warranty.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and saveable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
- Configuration Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF Transducer 12-inch (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer 1.4-inch (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier Class D / Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls Power / 3 x Level / Rotary encoder (push) / 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators Monochrome LCD Display 1.75-inch x 1-inch (45 mm x 25.4 mm) / 2 x Power LED (front and rear) / 3 x Input Signal LED / Input A Mic selected LED / Input B Hi-Z selected LED / Limiter active LED
- Connectors 2 x locking XLR/F ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input / 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input) / 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output) / 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output) / 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- AC Power Consumption - Standby .2A at any voltage
- Enclosure Enclosure Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Colour Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 602 x 356 x 350 mm
- Net Weight 17.7 kg
- Shipping Weight 21.7 kg
- Optional Accessories K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover / M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover / K12.2 Yoke