Strymon Brigadier Delay Pedal
Make 4 interest-free payments of $132.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $132.25 with Afterpay
Due to a power supply recall all Strymon pedals are currently shipping without power supplies. The power supplies will be sent to all customers that purchase a pedal during this period once the issue has been rectified. Please note this issue does not affect Strymon Power Bricks or The OB-1 Pedal.
The Strymon Brigadier Delay Pedal is at the forefront of 'bucket brigade' delays. It combines the most modern DSP processing with traditional analog technologies giving the player the best of both worlds. Brigadier gives you all of the tone and none of the noise of regular old bucket brigade chips, unless of course you choose to add it back with our exclusive Bucket Loss control! Go from warm and clean repeats all the way to noisy, saturated delays. Couple that with dedicated modulation and filter controls, tap tempo, and assignable expression pedal input, and you have yourself a versatile delay powerhouse.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated modulation control
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor