KORG Prologue 16-voice Analogue Polyphonic Synthesiser
The KORG Prologue 16-voice Analogue Polyphonic Synthesizer are here to expand the realms of possibility for analogue synths. After KORG blew everyones minds with the prologue's predecessors, the minilogue and monologue, the Prologue is here to claim what's left.
The KORG Prologue 16 is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synth that's capable of providing up to sixteen separate voices, each consisting of two separate oscillators - resulting in an endless combination of sounds that are packed full of presence.
It's equipped with a full-sized keyboard to access the powerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects. With a pure analog path, impeccable sound quality, stunning presence unlike any other poly synth, and the same intuitive interface as the minilogue and monologue, it's never been easier to tap into the world of high-quality analogue synth sounds.
- 16-voice analog synthesizer circuit
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user
- High-quality digital effects
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect
- Bi-timbre support
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions