D'Addario ETB92 Tapewound Bass Guitar Strings, Medium, 50-105, Long Scale
- Engineered to provide optimal tension and gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm, deep tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Why choose D'Addario Tapewound Bass Guitar Strings ?
Designed to produce a deep, warm tone with smooth feel, D’Addario Tapewound Bass strings
are wound using a flattened black nylon which is polished to an ultra-smooth finish. These long-lasting, well-balanced strings are expertly engineered to provide optimal tension and are gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses and are designed to deliver a vintage tone ranging from the thump of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings. What makes one string company different from another? Sometimes it’s hard to put your finger on it, but when you play a great string, you just know it’s great. On the surface it might not be evident how or why it’s great… it just is. As they say “the devil is in the details” and the details of the art and science of string making are the key to the D’Addario difference. It all starts with D'Addario's exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D’Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology, stringent incoming wire inspection and “quality at the source” manufacturing delivers unmatched consistency, string after string. Additionally, D'Addario's passion for and commitment to environmentally responsible packaging and raw materials fuels continued innovation in this area. Through passionate hard work, unrelenting innovation D’Addario is the world’s largest string maker.
Click here for more information