Line 6 HX-Stomp Multi FX Processor- Limited Edition Red
In Stock Now
Make 4 interest-free payments of $232.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $232.25 with Afterpay
Limited Edition Red - Limited Stock - Be Quick
HX Stomp™ is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications.
Utilising the same DSP and HX Modelling technology as its bigger Helix brethren, the HX Stomp guitar pedal nonetheless fits easily onto your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—including a looper.
HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6® M-Series pedals, and stomp box modellers such as the DL4™. Use it as a "super stomp box," a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modellers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- Processing power of the Helix in a compact 3-switch stomp
- The ultimate standalone travel rig, or a balanced part of any pedalboard/amp setup
- 7" x 5" x 2.5" aluminium chassis — slightly larger than a paperback novel
- 300+ onboard amp, cab, and stomp models from the Helix family, M-series, and legacy Line 6 products
- 126 presets to cover real-world gigging applications
- Choose up to 6 blocks per preset
- 24/96 HX audio engine delivers pristine quality and realistic modelling
- Brilliant 2.4" full-colour display
- FX loop for front- or back-loading stomp effects
- Preconfigured 4-cable amp integration
- True stereo performance from input to output
- MIDI capability for traditional switchers and advanced performance integration
- Doubles as a USB audio interface with re-amp capabilities
- True bypass switching eliminates tone suck on your pedalboard
- Convenient computer-based patch management and firmware upgrades