Korg TM-60C Tuner/Metronome W/Contact Mic Combo
Make 4 interest-free payments of $14.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $14.25 with Afterpay
This package consists of the TM-60, which combines tuner and metronome functionality, and the CM-200 Contact Microphone, which sends the vibrations from your instrument directly to the tuner. By using the tuner together with this contact mic, you can take advantage of quick and accurate tuning without any interference from outside sounds in the environment, and you can also utilise the TM-60’s Sound Back function.
The CM-200 Contact Microphone is the perfect way to accurately pick up and convey your instrument's sound to the TM-60 and-held tuner with its wide, easy to read meter. The TM-60 can be placed on a nearby music stand, making it ideal for orchestral or brass band instruments.
The CM-200 is a contact microphone that can be attached to the bell of a brass instrument, the bridge of a violin, or even to a guitar or ukulele. The microphone uses a piezo element to directly capture the vibrations and send them to your tuner. The CM-200 is an indispensable item in situations where the mic built into your tuner might have difficulty detecting the sound of your instrument, such as when you're practicing with an entire brass band.
The functionality of the microphone has also been improved. The cable now transmits sound more efficiently, and is more flexible. The connection between the mic and cable has been made more durable, reducing the possibility of breakage. The new clip opens up 7 mm wider than the previous model, providing more space to attach to your instrument. The rubber inside the clip has been redesigned to provide a better fit so that it can be securely attached.
- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
- Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors.
- Separately sold CM-200 contact mic allows even higher tuning precision. The lineup also includes the TM-60C which is packaged with a CM-200 in a color that matches the body of the tuner/metronome unit.