Gretsch Renown 57' Limited Edition 3 Piece Bop Shell Pack
This the J483V 3 Piece Configuration. We also have the 5 piece version available here.
In January, 2011, Gretsch went against the grain and conventional design by introducing Renown 57. The unique look thanks to its classic car colors and the Chevron logo immediately became a hit throughout the world and almost 10 years later we still receive order requests for them.
In response to the many requests, for only one year we are introducing a new breed in the coveted series: Renown 57 - Silver Oyster Pearl. The basis of the kit’s formula mimic’s today’s RN2 by adapting the 7-ply maple shell, 30 degree bearing edges, 302 hoops, silver sealer interiors, and Low Profile GTS system.
Today’s RN57 have bass drums with no mounts and traditional 14” depths, just what Gretsch enthusiasts often ask for. It is available in two configurations: The J483V 3 Piece and The E425V 5 Piece 18",14",12" and 22",10",12",16",14" Both configurations are offered in our Silver Oyster Pearl Nitron
- Shell Material- 7 Ply Gretsch Formula Maple
- Bearing Edges- 30 Degrees
- Hoops- Snare- '302' hoops, Tom Hoops- '302' Hoops, Bass- Piano White Gloss with matching inlays
- Low profile GTS tom suspension system
- Low-profile tom and floor tom leg brackets
- 12.7mm L-Arm w/Clam Style Clamp
- Gretsch T-Wing nut/bolt
- Bass Drum -No Mount