Gretsch Renown 4 Piece Shell Pack - Piano Black
Today’s working drummers need a kit that can do it all—and do it well. Gretsch Renown is one of the most versatile drum sets ever made. Now, with one drum set, you can play with the sensitivity and touch to handle the smoothest grooves of the 1950s; the attack and projection required to drive the most powerful compositions of the 60s and 70s; and the clarity and vibrance needed to faithfully reproduce the clean studio sounds of the 80s, 90s and beyond.
Renown still features the classic 7-ply Gretsch formula maple shells, with 30-degree bearing edges and exclusive “Silver Sealer” interiors. But this Renown comes with a new twist with the addition of the Gretsch's player-friendly “302” hoop—the same hoop used on Gretsch's Brooklyn and Broadkaster series drums. Gretsch 302 hoops produce the desirable focused sound like that of a die cast hoop, but are lighter in weight and less rigid, allowing the drum to better “breath” and achieve maximum resonance.
This shell pack includes:
- BASS DRUM: 18x14"
- FLOOR TOM: 14x14"
- TOM: 12x8"
- SNARE DRUM: 14x5"
- Shell Material: 7-ply Gretsch Formula Maple
- Bearing Edges: 30 degrees
- Hoops: Snare Hoops: ‘302’ Hoops
- Tom Hoops: ‘302’ Hoops
- Bass: Maple with matching lacquer or inlay
- Hardware: Low profile GTS tom suspension system
- Low-profile tom and floor tom leg brackets
- Single cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms
- Gretsch T-Wing nut/bolt
- REMO® Drumheads: Snare: Coated USA Ambassador Batter, Gretsch by Remo Resonant
- Toms: Clear Emperor Batter, Gretsch by Remo Resonant
- Bass: USA Clear Powerstroke Batter, Coated white Gretsch head with muffle ring resonant
Please note this product is the shells only. No hardware or cymbals included.