Fender Custom Shop 70th Anniversary Limited Edition 2020 Broadcaster Journeyman Relic Aged Nocaster Blonde
One in stock only
*NB This is a placeholder image that will be replaced when we have the opportunity to take professional photographs
Christmas has come early in 2019 with this extremely limited 2020 Custom Shop Broadcaster Journeyman Relic in Aged Nocaster Blonde. To celebrate the 60th year of the release of the broadcaster Fender have created an extremely limited run of these guitars and we were the lucky ones who drew the chance out of a hat to sell this bad boy.
Fully spec'd with all the appointments of what made the broadcaster the catalyst for what later became the famed Telecaster including a 50's Broadcaster Back-Shape new, 7.25 inch vintage radius and authentic hand-wound 50-61 Blackguard Pickups. This really is one of the finest guitars to ever come through our doors. Don't wait. This will not last long.
- Flash Coat Lacquer Finish
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 2-Piece Off-Center Seam Ash Body
- Bone Nut
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 1950 Broadcaster Back-Shape
- Disk String Tree
- 7.25”-9.5” Vintage Compound Radius
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets
- Hand-Wound ‘50-’51 Blackguard Pickups
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- 3-Way Switch
- ‘51 Modded Nocaster Wiring with Fat 50’s Control Assembly in Case Candy
- Black Phenolic Pickguard
- ‘50 Broadcaster Bridge Assembly with Brass Saddles