EVH 5150 MKIII Head - Ivory
Loaded with pure EVH sound and power, the new EVH 5150 III 50-watt guitar amp head is a scaled-down version of its acclaimed 100-watt big brother - the mighty 5150 III head - with many of the same great features. Its smaller size and portability make it a perfect amp for players who want arena volume, tone, and performance in a compact package. It pairs perfectly with the new EVH 5150 III 2x12 and 1x12 cabinets, in addition to the current EVH 5150 III 4x12 cabinet.
The 5150 III head is a three-channel amp; channels one and two share EQ, with gain, low, mid, high, and volume controls; channel three has gain, low, mid, high, volume, and master presence and resonance controls. Other features include selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out, and black hardware. Four-button foot-switch included.
- 3-channel, 50-watt compact guitar head with 6L6 power tubes
- Resonance control dials the amp into different cabs
- Global Presence control and shared 3-band EQ for channels 1 and 2 with an independent EQ for channel 3
- Channels 1 and 2 feature dual-concentric Gain and Volume controls for independent control of each channel
- Effects loop for integrating your pedalboard and other processors
- Headphone jack for private practice
- Selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms) makes cabinet matching easy
- Dual parallel speaker output jacks and line output
- Included 4-button footswitch has 1/4" input jack; also accommodates MIDI footswitching