Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul Outfit Amber ENA2AANH3
Make 4 interest-free payments of $121.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $121.25 with Afterpay
Epiphone is proud to present the new Slash “AFD” (“Appetite for Destruction”) Guitar Outfit for beginners and pros alike featuring a Slash-designed Les Paul Special II in classic Appetite Amber finish with premium gigbag plus custom Slash signature picks and free online lessons from eMedia.
Slash is one of Epiphone’s premier signature artists and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for his iconic guitar solos in Guns N’ Roses. Slash is the ultimate Les Paul player. And like Epiphone, Slash is on a mission to make affordable professional instruments available to everyone throughout the world. Now, the Slash “AFD” Les Paul Guitar Outfit puts Slash’s classic tone in the hands of new players and pros alike.
And of course like all Epiphone instruments regardless of price, Slash’s “AFD” Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson’s famous 24/7/365 customer service.
You can’t get more rock and roll than Slash and now the man himself has made it possible to fulfill your own Appetite for Destruction wherever you are. Visit your Authorized Epiphone Dealer today and take home a bit of rock history with the Slash “AFD” Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit.
Slash himself helped design the Slash “AFD” Les Paul Special-II with an Appetite Amber finish, inspired by Slash’s own custom Les Paul. The AAA flame Maple Veneer top has single layer Ivory binding while the back, sides, and neck are finished in beautiful dark Cherry just like Slash’s original. The body and bolt-on neck are from Okoume. The fingerboard has dot acrylic inlays and the headstock features Slash’s “Snakepit” logo in gold silk print along with the iconic Epiphone script logo in silver. The truss rod cover has the familiar “bell” shape with “Les Paul Special-II” in white. The die-cast machine heads (tuners) have a 14:1 ratio for quick and easy spot-on tuning.
The roar of Slash’s “AFD” Les Paul Special-II comes from Epiphone’s new Ceramic Plus™ Zebra Coil humbucker pickups modeled after the famous (and ultra rare) zebra (black and white) pickups found on late 50’s Les Paul Standards, the most sought after vintage guitar on the market. The humbuckers are powered by Volume, Tone, and Toggle controls with Gold TopHat knobs with metal inserts. But unlike vintage models, the Slash “AFD” Les Paul also comes with a built-in Shadow® E-Tuner built into the bridge pickup mounting ring. The tuner is powered by one #2032 Lithium long-lasting battery, easily accessed from a compartment on the back of the guitar.
The Slash “AFD” Les Paul Special-II features Epiphone’s premium all-metal hardware including a legendary Tune-o-Matic™ bridge and Stopbar™ tailpiece and strap buttons.
The Slash “AFD” Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit also includes a premium gigbag with Slash’s “Snakepit” logo in white, 3 Dunlop® Tortex™ Slash signature picks in three colors (white, black and purple), guitar strap, an Epiphone ¼” standard guitar cable, and for new players, free online lessons from eMedia.
- Appetite Amber finish
- Free eMedia™ lessons
- Epiphone Ceramic Plus™ Zebra-coil humbuckers
- Top Colour Appetite Amber
- Back, Sides & Neck Colour Cherry
- Top Material AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material Okoume
- Neck Material Okoume
- Fingerboard Mat'l
- Fingerboard Inlays Dots; Acrylic
- Neck Joint Bolt-on; 4 screw
- Headstock Logo "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print
- Slash "Snakepit" logo; Gold Silk-Print
- Binding Body Top - Single Layer; Ivory
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer; Bell-shapped "Les Paul Special-II"; White Silk-Print
- Nut Artificial Bone; Ivory color
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
- Controls Volume, Tone, Toggle
- Tuner Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
- Battery One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
- Knobs Gold Top Hats with metal inserts
- Machine Heads 14:1 ratio; Covered
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Hardware Chrome
- Bridge Tune-o-Matic™
- Tailpiece Stopbar™
- Tuners Die-Cast; Covered
- Strap Buttons Yes
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 7.2 lbs
- Gigbag Premium with Slash "Snakepit" logo in white
- Strap Yes
- Cable Yes
- Picks Dunlop® Tortex™ Slash signature picks; 3 (white, black and purple)
- Strings D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46