Behringer CMD Micro DJ Controller
Make 4 interest-free payments of $35.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $35.25 with Afterpay
- 45mm faders for channels, crossfader, and pitch faders for a more natural DJ-friendly feel
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Touch-sensitive platters allow for pitch-bending and scratching
- Highly portable and low-cost DJ control solution for computers or iOS* based devices
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Designed and engineered in Germany
You may think that when you buy a small DJ controller, you will have to trade-off size for functionality – not with the incredible CMD MICRO! This little gem has everything you need to DJ – only smaller. We added the features our competitors left out, because we know that when you get home, you might actually want to USE it. Touch sensitive platters? Check! Multiple cue points? Check! Channel faders? Check! Thanks to CMD MICRO’s comprehensive and intuitive design, you get all the features you need to put on a stunning live show – all in a take-anywhere compact format!
The CMD MICRO works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD MICRO makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required.