Audio Technica AT4033A Large Diaphragm Cardioid w/ Shock Mount & Case
Make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $124.75 with Afterpay
The latest edition of the legendary AT4033 microphone, the side-address AT4033a offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A studio classic and bluegrass favourite, the AT4033 cardioid studio condenser is the microphone that broke the US$1000-barrier in its class. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033a’s 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals. Includes the AT8449a shock mount for superior isolation.
- A strong up-front presence characterises the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapour-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimises unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation