Audio Technica BP40 Large Diaphragm Dynamic
Make 4 interest-free payments of $79.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
or 4 payments of $79.75 with Afterpay
Want the perfect microphone for broadcasting or podcasting without paying the ultimate in price then look no further than the Audio Technica BP40 Broadcast Vocal Microphone. Tested up against the best competitors in the market this Microphone will not let you down and will take your productions to the next level.
The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximises diaphragm surface area and optimises overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
With rugged construction and stylish, waveform-inspired design, the BP40 delivers clear and articulate reproduction, ideal for any broadcast application. Optimised capsule placement helps maintain a commanding vocal presence even at a distance, while the multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering. The BP40 broadcast microphone also includes a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter to provide even more pop protection.
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Optimised capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
- Element Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response 50 -16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity –48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 450 ohms
- Switches Flat, roll-off
- Weight 632 g
- Dimensions 164.0 mm (6.45″) long, 56.0 mm (2.20″) diameter
- Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORY: AT8484 shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands