Welcome to The Afterpay Day Sale.
From March 18 - 21, you can take 10% off our already discounted prices (excluding promotional pricing) when you check out using the Afterpay10 coupon code*. Go on, go nuts!
*Only applies to shopping carts up to and including $2,000, which is the same limit that applies to Afterpay transactions.
So, what is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment system that is 100% Interest free and lets you pay for your music gear over 4 payments, rather than paying for it upfront. Afterpay is available at Macron Music for any purchase under $2000, is very easy to use and has fast become one of Australia's favourite payment methods.
3 steps to simple and pain-free shopping
Order online via Macron Website and select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout once you have everything you need.
Get approved instantly and order sent from Macron Music so you can enjoy your purchase ASAP. Afterpay will settle your account!
Your purchase is split into 4 even payments and each payment is automatically deducted from your debit/credit card each fortnight.
Am I eligible for Afterpay?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
Does Afterpay cost anything to use?
NO! From your end as the customer, Afterpay has NO admin or interest charges. You will simply pay for your item and any shipping costs with 4 easy payments over an 8 week period.
How do I pay with Afterpay on Macron Music?
Simply select Afterpay at the checkout - Afterpay is fully integrated, so all you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
What cards can i use with Afterpay?
You can use either a debit or credit card with Afterpay. Simply select your card when prompted and they will schedule automatic payments for you.
When do I pay?
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight.
Can I pay some cash and the rest on Afterpay?
No, as Afterpay are the mediators of the transaction, the whole amount of a sale must be processed in the one transaction through Afterpay.
I accidentally paid via PayPal/Credit Card, can I change it and pay with Afterpay?
No problems! If the goods have left the store then you must first repurchase the item through Afterpay before we can issue a refund on your inital purchase. Refunds may take 2-3 business days to arrive in your account.
How can I determine my approval limit?
You can contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 to determine what your limit amount is.
Why is my order not being approved?
Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. Afterpay is committed to ensuring they support responsible spending. When determining which orders to approve, Afterpay considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
- Afterpay sets its limit amount for the customer, not Macron Music. First time customers may find they are not approved on limits over $250, and you may find purchasing items over $800 limited to customers who have a record of large Afterpay purchases
- Insufficient funds on your card (Afterpay generally looks to see 25% of the order value available to spend)
- Is this your first Afterpay purchase? (Afterpay has a smaller limit for new customers and are tighter in the first 6 weeks - the longer you shop with Afterpay, the higher your limit will reach (max $2000 AUD))
- Do you have other outstanding payments with Afterpay already? If so, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
What to try if your transaction is not approved
- Decrease the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to make smaller purchases to build up your buying power with Afterpay Adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- Limit the number of orders you currently have 'open' with Afterpay (not a guarantee)
I have just placed my order, when will I receive it?
Orders will be processed the same as any order for Macron Music, we aim to pick and pack your delivery as quickly as possible via our network of warehouses around Australia. If you would like to check on the status of your order, please call us on 02 4367 8500 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
I didn't receive my tracking email! What do I do now?
Tracking emails are automatically generated by the courier service when scanned and picked up from Macron Music. Sometimes these emails are filtered into your junk box, so please be sure to check there and if you are unable to find it, please contact us so we can search for the tracking number for you.
Why am I receiving 2 deliveries from seperate locations?
We have multiple warehouse locations. As items may be located at seperate locations, we may split the shipping between locations to save time on delivery - instead of waiting for them to arrive at the one location before shipping. This all happens without any further worry or cost to you, but speeds up the process.
I ordered 2 items but my order states am only getting one box. Why?
Sometimes we will pack orders into the same box for shipping. If so - we will leave a note on the package stating what items are included.